- Any engineering student from any discipline can register for the competition
- The team of 3 members of same/different department can register.
- A team introduction video of maximum 2 minutes introducing the college/university and the project team members has to be submitted.
- A project presentation video of maximum 10 minutes clearly explaining the solution has to be submitted.
- Presentation may consist of slides/video recorded from the model, but university logo/templates/other identifying material should not be present.
- The student has to present their own idea and work. It shouldn’t be any other author’s work, if such plagiarism is found then it will lead to disqualification of the team.
- A written executive summary maximum of 2 page providing a brief written summary of the recommendation has to be submitted.
- A letter signed by the faculty and the team member certifying that the project work was completed solely by the team members.
**Selected project presentations will be published in Elsevier-SSRN journal**